Operations Lead, Automation
Do you want to make an impact? NewSmile is helping those that want straighter teeth and a better smile for 75% LESS cost than braces, without walk-in clinic appointments. Our innovative technology and services look to transform the lives of many people who would desire straighter teeth in remote areas, at an affordable price in North America, and abroad.
The Operations Lead, Automation will oversee and own the automation process for daily operations that involve Sales, Quality, Support, and other procedures to minimize manual tasks. In addition, the Lead is also responsible for identifying, evaluating, and implementing new solutions to continually provide the most efficient operations for all areas of the customer journey.
What your day-to-day will look like:
- Identify, develop and integrate new solutions and automations.
- Lead efforts in seeking new technologies to better enable customer self-service and automation.
- Collaborate with team leads to continually improve procedures, systems with the goal to limit manual errors.
- Work daily with team leads on process improvement solutions.
- Create weekly reports for agent and team metrics for performance evaluation.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Manage the building and testing of CRM automations and alerts.
- Ensure leads and contacts are assigned to the correct teams.
- Strong knowledge of automation, marketing and communication apps (Zapier, Klavio, ActiveCampaign, Gorgias, Slack, etc.).
- Collaborate across departments to ensure essential tasks are automated and functioning properly.
- Work with the marketing team to increase lead capture, follow-up, to drive sales closing rates.
- Provide documentation and steps of automations to help train internal teams on best practices.
- Create training videos/manuals of new procedures, new software, and member onboarding.
What we look for:
- A builder and a problem solver, with a high aptitude to learn and adopt new technologies.
- 2+ years with Zapier JSON, Python, HTML, etc. experience for automation creation.
- 3+ years of marketing or e-commerce marketing-related experience.Basic understanding of a lead and sales funnel cycle.
- A patient communicator and that works well when collaborating with others.
- Your success will be measured by results and the success of our teams.
- Fast mover and a quick learner, with a strong task focus and able to work in a low-ego environment.
We do not discriminate based on race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, disability, or genetic characteristics.