Analyst, Customer Experience
Do you want to make an impact? NewSmile is helping those that want straighter teeth and a better smile for 75% LESS cost than braces, without walk-in clinic appointments. Our innovative technology and services look to transform the lives of many people who would desire straighter teeth in remote areas, at an affordable price in North America, and abroad.
The Analyst, Customer Experience will drive the feedback process for existing and prospective customers in order to gain insights on customer experience improvements and product development. In this role, the Analyst will be responsible for creating, collecting and evaluating data to solve problems for customers, new projects and initiatives.
What your day-to-day will look like:
- Manage new and existing data collection initiatives simultaneously across channels.
- Work with data collection applications and software i.e. email, digital surveys, etc.
- Work across teams to create new data collection goals operational improvement i.e. Marketing, Quality, Support, etc.
- Provide detailed reports to enhance the customer experience.
- Good writing, speaking and presentation skills to draft analysis reports with clarity.
- Present statistical information in an easy to understand manner.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Manage the building and testing of CRM automations and alerts.
- Ensure leads and contacts are assigned to the correct teams.
- Strong knowledge of automation, marketing and communication apps (Zapier, Klavio, ActiveCampaign, Gorgias, Slack, etc.).
- Collaborate across departments to ensure essential tasks are automated and functioning properly.
- Work with the marketing team to increase lead capture, follow-up, to drive sales closing rates.
- Provide documentation and steps of automations to help train internal teams on best practices.
- Create training videos/manuals of new procedures, new software, and member onboarding.
What we look for:
- 1+ years of digital marketing and/or e-commerce experience.1+ years of hands-on experience with survey creating and collecting platforms.2+ years customer service experience.
- Experience with e-commerce data collection applications i.e. email, digital surveys, etc.
- Strong analytical skills to draw accurate conclusions from numerous data sets.
- Good writing, speaking and presentation skills to draft analysis reports.
- Provide clarity and present statistical information in an easy to understand manner.A patient communicator and that works well when collaborating with others.
- Experience with remote collaboration tools: Slack, Zoom, Google Drive.Fast mover and a quick learner, taking responsibility for all survey results.
We do not discriminate based on race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, disability, or genetic characteristics.